Pharmaffiliates microbiologists and chemists have been at the forefront of safety
science for decades. Our analytical testing services help manufacturers and retailers
confirm that products-from food and drugs to chemicals, household goods and toys-perform
according to specifications and meet international standards.
Pharmaffiliates analytical testing services offer a full range of material testing
analysis aimed at discovering impurities in raw materials/finished products and
confirming product label claims.
We offer analytical testing utilizing
- Ultraviolet light (UV)
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS)
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC)
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Inductively coupled plasma (ICP)
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)
With analytical chemistry capabilities that cover a wide range of instrumental and
classical wet chemistry techniques, Pharmaffiliates analytical testing services
provide solutions to problems within the field of material science. Based on recognized
international standards, our analytical chemical testing helps promote consumer
safety through regulatory compliance.