It is rightly said Time=Money and Money=Time.
In today's fast-changing world, most pharmaceutical organizations are challenged by capacity, competence or risk.
Outsourcing has played a significant role in this market for many decades. The benefits of outsourcing include:
- Enhanced focus on business priorities
- Reduced Liabilities
- Access to competencies that are not core
- Risk mitigation
- Agility to constantly adapt to changing dynamics
- Working in non-syndicated teams for better output
- Saving time, manpower and infrastructure
Here are some pointers to accessing positive outsourcing experiences and help you to choose an outsourcing partner wisely:
(1) Company Infrastructure and Reputation- First and foremost is that the Research Based Organization must have the desired infrastructural design to fulfill your outsourcing requirements. Also, the Research Based Organization must agree to share its financial stability, partnerships, success stories and metrics.
(2) Experienced Manpower- Before choosing a Research Based Organization, outsourcing company must assure that the Research Based Organization is able to demonstrate its expertise in all the desired fields. Research Based Organization must establish that it has true experience in drug discovery and development. The people must be familiar with more than just the technical capabilities but also in the literature search, analytical testing and evaluation studies of the results obtained.
(3) Risk Mitigation ability- Now the main reason, why we choose our work to be done by a Research Based Organization is the reduction of cost, time, manpower and money. Research Based Organization must perform the outsourced project in a way which includes minimum input and maximum output within the desired time frame.
(4) Quality Assurance and Transparency- Finally for a successful partnership a strong and transparent quality assurance process should be in place. Quality assurance department must take care of the following processes
- Data accuracy
- Data integrity
- Data reproducibility
A Research Based Organization can only gain the confidence of its outsourcing partner if these parameters are taken care of.
Although finding the right Research Based Organization can be challenging and time-consuming, but if chosen strategically a Research Based Organization partner can aid to the success of an Outsourcing organization by increasing efficiencies and accelerate development.
Pharmaffiliates Analytics and Synthetics is one such leading name in the global market which is a Research Based Organization offering service to Pharmaceutical industry, API manufacturers, Bulk drug suppliers, Research institutes, clinical CROs and other allied industries.
Started in the year 2001 as a Research Based Organization, Pharmaffiliates is a state of the art research and development center, located in the North Indian State of Haryana With a core team of 10 PhD’s and a total strength of almost 200 employees, Pharmaffiliates main focus is on Synthetic Research, Analytical Research, NDDS and Regulatory Consulting.
Broadly, the areas in which Pharmaffiliates offer services are:
- Analysis of pharmaceutical drug substances, drug products, and raw materials
- Custom Synthesis
- Impurity synthesis
- Impurity profiling
- Structure elucidation
- Polymorphism studies
- Analytical Method Development
- Method Validation & Transfer
- Stability studies & Evaluation
- Regulatory affairs
- Quality Management
- Dossier preparation
- Submission and Approvals from the Regulatory Authorities worldwide
- GMP Training
- Marketing Support to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Pharmaffiliates offers this vast array of services while maintaining high-quality standards and efficient timelines.